- My chaotic noisy large family that always gets together on the holidays. Most of us live in town or close, and I also love that we have an open door policy for all the friends we have adopted as family along the years.
- My husband, who is as affectionate as they come. He is always the one holding my hand, begging for kisses, and snuggling me at night. I am grateful that I can scoot over close in the bed now that my hips are no longer bothering me.
- Friends and family that have been so generous during this time, cleaning my home, bringing me meals, showering affection on Charlie and more.
- My two healthy boys and the fact that Charlie loves his brother so much and is so gentle with him.
- Resources. We have everything we need-food on our table, cloths on our back, and a roof over our heads.
- My faith. Our beautiful faith and an amazing parish family lead by a priest that is faithful to the church's teaching and takes the time to know us by name even in a large parish.
- The blogger community. I am celebrating one year actively blogging and my life is better for getting to know each of you!
Happy Thanksgiving, bloggers! Each of us has so much to be thankful for this year. Just a few of the many things I am thankful for are: