11.11.2009

Pure Glee 1.31.08

I sent this email a few days later (Wed, 1/30.08):
Just wanted to say a quick update and let you know that YOUR PRAYERS ARE WORKING!
I got my labs back today-remember it is supposed to double in 48 hours. My labs from before were 1201 and then I was upset it only went up to 1800something. Today it went up to almost 3400-a big improvement. The nurse was ecstatic and told me to come in right away for an ultrasound. I did, and was grateful to see for the first time that all my measurements were as they should be-totally dead on on the date thanks to to the Creighton model! We saw a sac (confirming it wasn't an ectopic) and also a yolk sac, which was an unexpected bonus. We didn't expect a heartbeat (its too early) so this was really all we could hope for. We are excited, but not out of the woods yet. I get scanned again next Friday (the 8th) and we should see a heartbeat above 100 at that time-the higher the better. Also, I get another blood draw friday to see if the numbers doubled again, but I won't know until Monday. Just wanted to say thanks again for all the prayers-they are working! And please continue them! At this rate we might have to name our baby RAPHAEL! LOL

No comments: