Why I Love My Husband (2)
2. At church, Charlie wanted to be like daddy and fold his hands to pray. My heart melted!
3. Tonight dh is out in the garage staining more boards for the swingset. He discovered some wood rot and was worried the boys would get hurt playing so this is his project. If you know my dh, you know he isn't fond of this type of project.
4. He took a break from his project to return the movie since I forgot to.
5. He also agreed to return something for me so I didn't have to attempt to go to toys r us with the boys.
6. He took care of everyone's dishes tonight.
7. He offered to give the baby a pacifier tonight (he had woken up) so I could finish eating. This is huge because he knew that AJ would probably not take it from him and would continue to cry, and this makes him feel bad. But he offered and tried anyway.
8. Then later he rocked the baby to sleep.
You know what I have done tonight? Not much! I am sort of tired and fried, so dh slid in and took over to make up for it. Thank you, love!