12.07.2011

Liebster Nomination

Does being absence make the heart grow fonder?  Well, one friend and follower seems to think so!
Thank you so much, Alive in Hope, for the blog award! Really, that is incredibly sweet of you.  You are such a beautiful person and your amazing faith is something I have long admired.
This is what I learned about the Liebster award from Alive in Hope: it spotlights up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.  I guess you could say I am more like a "coming and going" blogger rather than an "up and coming blogger", but I hope even in my absence that my blog is a source of hope and a resource for those struggling with IF, especially those that are new to working long distance with Dr. Hilgers.  As many say, I have a million posts in my head that leave me by time I get to the computer-nada.  That is if I get to the computer by the end of the day.  And then there is everything equaling a quick takes lately.  Most recently everyone at my house has had the stomach flu...bagh!  No more excuses...because it is time to recognize some amazing women that somehow have time to do it all!
So the way this works is to pay forward this blog award with some of my favorite bloggers.  There are so many amazing women out there that I am blessed to have found.  The following is just a short list of those I found were not yet recognized. 
  1. His Grace is Sufficient
  2. More Like Mary~More Like Me
  3. Seeking the Lamp
  4. Shoved to Them
  5. Magnify the Lord with Me
Upon receipt of the Liebster Blog Award, there are a few very simple rules:

1) Copy and paste the award to your blog.

2) Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

3) Reveal your top 5 blog picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

4) Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
 
That's it!  :)  Wishing everyone a Happy and Productive Season of Advent!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Glad to see you again! I thought I was the only slacking blogger:)

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I'm glad for an update, but not glad that everyone's sick. :-(
Congrats on the award!!!!!