3.19.2012

And the winner is...

S!  Thanks for your patience, everyone!  My mom called while we were out and needed some help...it turned into an all day affair!  In the video, ignore my son asking me if I am his mom-I promise he isn't a random kid I conned into playing my son, lol.  He thought we were pretending he was a helper, so he wondered if I was still his mom in this pretend game.  Funny how his mind works!  S, contrary to what I said here, your profile doesn't appear to link to an email like I thought it did.  Also, the email I had from another S name isn't connected to you like I thought it might be.  So...I need you to email me what sized shirt you want and the address you want it mailed to and I will get it out to you this week.  Congratulations!  And thanks to everyone that entered and prayed!  It was fun to "meet" some new folks and link to a new blog!

Here is the shirt design-if anyone wants one, they are $10 plus a couple bucks for shipping and the proceeds go to help my sidewalk counseling group with training and supplies.

3 comments:

Alive in HOPE! said...

He is ADORABLE! =) Sorry we got cut off on the phone earlier. I tried to call the house, but it just rang (no VM), so I'll catch up with you after the appointment with Dr. H on Thursday.

Being Refined said...

He is so cute!! "Are you my mom?" was precious. :)

All in His Perfect Timing said...

Charlie is so cute. His question "are you my mom?" was hilarious!
Ahhh, out of the mouth of babes ....
Thanks for posting the video!