The Plan for Now

Thanks for hanging in there through my spotty posting! I still haven't heard back from PPVI if we will still get the green light despite blood work. I don't want to risk anything. But excited DH gave his approval. I found some clomid, so also still waiting on them for a refill to allow me to have some on the third day (CD 5). I am not above emailing my clomid friends to share half a pill until I get a refill, lol. Feel so much better taking CD 1-10 antibiotics this time around, but wonder if there will be any effects having two ten day IVs so close together. Obviously I am hopeful we will have success in three cycles, but grateful that PPVI won't let me go longer than that without looking into things.


prayerfuljourney said...

I am not liking the antibiotic I am taking now...boo. Makes me queasy and I'm so busy at work...I don't have time to feel ucky. I think if they recommended an IV for me I'd have to stay home from work. Wow...how do you do it?

stacym88 said...

I have extra Clomid. Just give me a call. You can stop by and get it.

Hebrews 11:1 said...

Praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!